$50 of Skype Credit lets you take advantage of Skype’s great features that cost a little, from calling mobiles and landlines worldwide, to getting online at over 1 million WiFi hotspots and only paying for the time you’re online.
Even use your credit to buy a subscription and reach loved ones at Skype’s lowest call rates. Isn’t it time you gave yourself (or a lucky someone) some credit?
After you’ve bought your prepaid card at the store, you’ll need to redeem it online. To redeem your card:
1. Click this link, then sign in to your account, or if you don’t have an account yet, create a new one.
- If you’ve bought a Skype Credit prepaid card in the USA, you may be asked to confirm the value of the card.
- Important: Make sure that you enter the value printed on the card, as the total amount you paid at the store may have included additional taxes. Always enter the card number and value correctly, with no spaces or hyphens.
3. Click Redeem voucher or prepaid card.
4. Your account will be updated.