GotCardo.com is the service selling digital goods to customers – gift cards for the gaming and other types of accounts.
The online store operates in a fully automatic mode. Ordering can be made 24/7. You get your gift card’s info right after our system defines the payment was processed.
All products offered by the GotCardo.com service for sale through the site are presented in the product catalog, which contains complete, reliable and accessible information characterizing the offered product.
Cancellation and refund of payment are possible only in cases of technical failure when making a payment or making a payment. In all other cases, cancellation is not possible.
Instead of a refund by the request of the payer, the transferred funds can be used to re-pay for services within our service. An application for payment correction is accepted if, after payment and successful payment, the payer finds that the email address is incorrect. In this situation, for detailed instructions, please contact the support team as soon as possible through the feedback form.
Limitation of liability
1) Service does everything possible to ensure the high-quality provision of services to the User. The advice and information given to the User cannot be construed as a guarantee.
2) The service does not guarantee the absence of delays, errors, failures, and interruptions in the process of using the Web-interface of the service.
3) The service is not responsible in case of incorrectly specified details of the delivery of electronic goods or incorrectly specified details of electronic wallets. Funds transferred to incorrectly indicated wallets or goods sent to the incorrectly indicated email address are not returned and are not sent to other addresses. Re-delivery of goods is allowed, according to the Buyer’s payment details.
4) The service is responsible only for funds transferred by the user for payment and is not responsible for the loss of funds due to a malfunction of electronic payment systems or third-party reasons.
5) The parties are exempted from liability for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under a public offer for the period of force majeure. Force majeure refers to extraordinary and insurmountable circumstances under the given conditions that impede the fulfillment of their obligations by the parties under this public offer. These include natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, etc.), circumstances of public life (military operations, emergency situations, major strikes, epidemics, etc.), prohibitive measures of state bodies. During this time, the parties have no mutual claims, and each of the parties assumes its own risk of the consequences of force majeure.
6) In the event of a dispute between the user and the service, the size of the maximum compensation on the part of the service may not exceed the amount transferred by the user to pay for the purchase or pledge, the user, in the event of his fault, guarantees independent compensation for losses and damage caused to the service. All disputes between the user and the service are resolved through negotiations.
7) A user who is not satisfied with the service, conditions, rules, quality, content or the practice of providing the service has the exclusive right to stop using the service.
8) Any attempts by users of unauthorized receipt of digital goods or payment for services that the service provides are considered a violation and may lead to the criminal liability of the user.
9) It is forbidden to make unauthorized entry into any technological nodes, programs, databases and other components of the service.
10) The user accepts this Agreement using any service or any purchase on the service website.
Confidentiality of user information and payments
Any information received by the GetCardo.com service when paying is used solely for the internal purposes of the online store with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of customer service.